Los Angeles Stem Cell Therapy Conditions Treated
Stem Cell Therapies in Los Angeles at R3 Centers of Excellence are performed for a broad variety of conditions. Most of these are for bone and joint conditions, such as joint arthritis or soft tissue inflammatory conditions. Rather than just masking pain, these regenerative therapies are designed to regenerate tissue, such as stem cell injections for back or knee pain.
R3 provides therapy under an IRB approved protocol which can be found at clinicaltrials.gov HERE. The protocol for amniotic therapy is designed to ensure patient safety by having an IRB approved informed consent and uses material for procedures that has been used over 100,000 times safely in both the US and Europe.
The main reasons amniotic stem cell therapy has become so popular in Los Angeles and the entire US are because it is both safe and effective. Here are some of the conditions for which R3 Stem Cell provides stem cell injection therapy:
Indications for Stem Cell Therapy at R3 Stem Cell Centers in Los Angeles:
- Achilles Tendonitis/Tears
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritis – Rheumatoid, Degenerative, Psoriatic, etc.
- Autoimmune Disease – RA, Psoriasis, Lupus, Lyme Disease
- Back Pain
- Bursitis (e.g. hip)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Golfer’s or Tennis Elbow
- Facet Syndrome and Back Pain
- Hip and Knee Tendonitis
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder Arthritis
- Joint Arthritis
- Knee Arthritis, Tendonitis, Ligament Injury
- Migraine Headaches
- Neck Pain
- Neurodegenerative Conditions (MS, Parkinsons,
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Tendonitis – Shoulder, Elbow, Hip, Achilles
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis/Tears
- Ligament Sprains
- Fractures (e.g. hip)
- Cartilage Defects
- SI Joint Inflammation or Arthritis
- Spinal Arthritis
** Insurance does not cover all indications. Pre-authorization required.